Refer a Friend
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply below
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you refer a friend, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
* The person referred has to be someone we do not already have registered/been in contact with already or know of/presently or in the past (proof of this will be offered to the referrer).
* In order to receive vouchers the referred candidate will need to be interviewed and placed within a role and hold the position for a minimum of 3 months. Should they leave the role for any reason or be asked to leave before they complete their probation period these terms do not apply.
Please refer a friend by sending their CV to email@example.com
- To refer a friend you must be a UK resident
- The refer a scheme is open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Henry Fox Recruitment
- No purchase necessary
- If you want to refer a friend directly to a consultant that you know. Please e mail them and include your name, address and e-mail address
- No responsibility can be accepted for referrals that are lost or delayed, or that are not received for any reason
- The referral will not be transferable to another person
- No part of a voucher is exchangeable for cash or any other item
- If an advertised voucher is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative voucher of equal or greater value
- Incorrectly completed referrals will not be accepted
- This referral scheme is being run by Henry Fox Recruitment of 9 Cloak Lane, London EC4R 2RU
- Henry Fox Recruitment reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Henry Fox Recruitment may also create rules which will apply to a specific referral scheme only. If we do this we will publish the amended referral scheme on the relevant page
* Please note the above conditions refer to permanent placements only.