LFW AW/15: The top 10 trends you must follow.
Another London Fashion Week has come and gone again. This AW/15 LFW was particularly eventful with designers such as Anya Hindmarch literally stopping traffic, Hunter Original making a splash and Lucas Nascimento going bold with enlarged floral prints. But what are the top 10 trends that we need to follow?
1. A true classic that never quite goes out of style, black lace is going to be a prominent material this autumn.
2. Skirt co-ordinates. To those who thought co-ords were a one season wonder- think again!
3. Large floral patterns – essential for adding a feminine edge but in a very bold, statement way.
4. Whether it be gingham or tartan – it’s checkmate this autumn.
5. Bomber Jackets- a perfect and practical addition to any outfit. LFW showed us that the bolder the jackets, the better.
6. Colourful fur- a playful twist on a classic. Make sure that this autumn you are bright, warm and fluffy.
7. This AW/15 is all about those statement colours. Opt for a burgundy or bright red to be right on trend.
8. High necklines- from Tudor ruffs to sporty polo necks this LFW wants our necks covered ( finally a practical trend we can follow!)